The “Minimum Effective Dose” of presentation excellence.
This podcast episode is about the 20% of effort you need to get 80% of the value when preparing and delivering a business presentation.
- If you present to your colleagues on a regular basis, but you feel you’re not getting the best results, this episode is for you.
- It’s for you if you are pitching an idea – to investors, to your executives, to your board – and you want to make sure to get them on board.
- It’s for you if you’ve ever had that feeling “well, I’m not a PowerPoint expert, so my slides never look good.”
What I share here will take your presentations from C- level to a solid B. You won’t be ready to present at TED yet… But if you apply these ideas consistently over time, you’re a lot more likely to be invited to present at TED.
Links mentioned in the episode
- My YouTube video on this topic
- My persuasion course mailing list
- My other persuasion podcast episodes: Persuasion Tips, Part 1; Persuasion Tips, Part 2; How To Deliver Bad News (Without Getting Fired)
- My YouTube channel
- My persuasion blog posts
- (Related) My go-to-market blog posts
- My book! (Paperback or Kindle, on Amazon)