In this podcast episode I talk about an alternative – or extension? – to the useful idea of “Don’t Make Me Think” that Steve Krug made famous. For some situations, though, the challenge is “Help me think better!” If your customers are doing knowledge work with your product, it’s especially important.
A few useful and interesting links:
- Steve Krug’s Book Don’t Make Me Think (Revisited) –
- Kathy Sierra’s awesome talk that I highly recommend to everyone.
- My persuasion course signup
- An earlier blog post on this topic
- My book, The Secret Product Manager Handbook –
Like, Comment, Share, Rate
If you liked this podcast episode, you can help others like yourself find it by rating and reviewing it in iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
And I encourage you to share it with your friends who can use tips on
product management, marketing, innovation, sales, and persuasion – and
who of us can’t get better at those things?