The Minimum Product Knowledge
If the product organization doesn’t provide the right product knowledge to Sales and Marketing, then they can’t be successful. In this podcast episode, part 2 of 2, I share the Minimum Product Knowledge for Sales and Marketing success.
Links to Resources
- Articles about go-to-market on my blog.
- How to use prospect discovery information to make your demos 100x better.
- Download my new Customer Success Story cheatsheet!
- Do you need product management coaching? Sign up for a free coaching “taster” with me – no obligation!
- If you like what I’m putting out, consider becoming a Patron of me and this podcast.
Your Feedback, Please
As always, I look forward to your comments and feedback on this episode.
Do you find this content about go-to-market valuable? What other topics should I cover in the podcast?
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below, or drop me a line directly at email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:17 — 18.6MB)
Subscribe to The Secrets of Product Management on your favorite podcast service! Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More