The Minimum Product Knowledge
If the product organization doesn’t provide the right product knowledge to Sales and Marketing, then they can’t be successful. In this podcast episode and the next one, I share the Minimum Product Knowledge for Sales and Marketing success.
Articles and books mentioned in the episode
- Crossing The Chasm, by Geoffrey Moore. The Value Proposition template I suggest is from this book.
- My article on the importance of being able to articulate your product’s value proposition.
- My (very simple) spreadsheet where you can model out the impact on revenues of getting higher quality leads into your funnel, even if they are more expensive. (Copy the Google sheet to your own Google drive to make changes.)
- Download my new Customer Success Story cheatsheet!
- If you like what I’m putting out, consider becoming a Patron of me and this podcast.
Your Feedback, Please
As always, I look forward to your comments and feedback on this episode.
Do you find this content about go-to-market valuable? What other topics should I cover in the podcast?
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below, or drop me a line directly at email@example.com.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:10 — 14.8MB)
Subscribe to The Secrets of Product Management on your favorite podcast service! Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More