Your methodology, your process, is a means to an end. It’s not the end in itself. If it’s not helping you deliver on your goals, then you need to change it.
And if you are looking for a high fidelity metric to use to manage your process or your people – consider the World Series.
- A simple, non-methodological definition of agile. (Also known as “how to talk to your executives about agile”)
- How to prioritize, or at least a few good ideas.
- Why is prediction impossible? Including my favorite story of a bad prediction.
- Douglas Hubbard’s great book that I keep mentioning: How To Measure Anything.
A bit more good stuff
- Download my new Customer Success Story cheatsheet!
- If you like what I’m putting out, consider becoming a Patron of me and this podcast.