It’s a question you hear sometimes – “How can I get my team to go faster?” And the answers run the gamut. The fact is, you really can’t get them to go much faster. But you can make sure they’re going the right direction.
(And you can help them get a bit faster – which might be enough to make a big difference in your business.)
Here are some links to the episodes and articles and sites I mentioned in the episode.
- My podcast episode on Retrospectives from a few years ago. I also have an article on the potential business value of doing retrospectives – you might be surprised what a difference continuous small improvements can make.
- If you want to know more about strategic prioritization, you can watch this YouTube video I did and/or read this blog article.
- I wrote about the V.A.L.U.A.B.L.E. rubric for feature specifications and requirements originally in this article, and I also have a podcast episode.
- I have a popular prioritization tips article.
- Download my customer story cheatsheet and template.
- Please consider donating to my Patreon!