If you want to communicate, influence, and sell more effectively, you need to get good at telling stories. The customer success story is one of the most important types of stories to learn to elicit, structure, and tell well.
In this episode, I give you
- The secrets to the structure of a great customer success story.
- The questions to ask to get the most compelling and engaging content.
Links mentioned in the episode
- Download my customer story cheatsheet and template.
- Article (and downloadable cheatsheet) on asking better discovery questions.
- An earlier podcast episode on storytelling.
- If you want to become much better at giving business presentations, sign up to be notified about my upcoming online course “How to Influence, Persuade, and Sell Like Top Executives.”
- Please consider donating to my Patreon!
The episode audio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:41 — 30.8MB)
Subscribe to The Secrets of Product Management on your favorite podcast service! Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More