In this episode, my good friend Sabrina Braham shares her insights on Clifton Strengths and amplifying your potential by applying strengths and other positive psychology ideas like the growth mindset.
Sabrina is a celebrated executive coach and consultant, specializing in leadership excellence and business growth, with many years of experience coaching Fortune 500 executives and helping organizations transform and flourish.
She has recently added Clifton Strengths to her coaching repertoire, and I wanted to ask her on the show to talk about Strengths and the Clifton Strengthsfinder from a trained practitioner’s perspective.
Links for amplifying your potential
Links to the books and resources Sabrina mentions in the episode:
- Clifton Strengths Assessment – go to https://strengthsfinder.com.
- You can also buy the Clifton Strengthfinder book Strengths Finder 2.0, which includes an access code to take the assessment.
- Carol Dweck’s Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, a fantastic book about growth versus fixed mindsets.
- Other positive psychology leaders: Martin Seligman’s Flourish, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Sabrina’s own site: sabrinabraham.com.
- Recent episodes I’ve done where I mention strengths: Strengths, Skills, and Workarounds; How To Make a Name For Yourself As a Junior Product Manager; Outsmarting Imposter Syndrome.
Don’t forget to subscribe!
If you want to help me out, and more importantly, help other product managers find and enjoy this podcast, please subscribe on your podcast system of choice. And consider giving me a review on iTunes or “starring” the episode on your player. It helps other people find the podcast, and makes me a little happier as well. I might even read your review in an upcoming episode.
If you have comments, questions, or complaints about this episode or the podcast, please leave a comment down below and I’ll get back to you immediately.