What’s the best way to learn product management?
Can you learn product management from bullet points?
If you follow me or other product management people on LinkedIn, you know there are a LOT of posts about product management. They are short and pithy, often presented in bullet points. (Including my posts, of course.)
In this episode, we decide whether bullet points are a good way to learn product management, and why or why not.
- To sign up for the notification list for my weekly PM meetup: secretsofpm.com/meetup
- If you’re curious about coaching and working with me: pmgradschool.com
- Episode 136: Increasing your luck surface area
- Kathy Sierra’s video on “Creating The Minimum Badass User” – the #1 resource I recommend for learning what product management is all about.
- Kathy Sierra’s “Crash Course on Learning Theory.”
Subscribe and comment
If you want to help me out, and more importantly, help other product managers find and enjoy this podcast, please subscribe on your podcast system of choice. And consider giving me a review on iTunes or “starring” the episode on your player. It helps other people find the podcast, and makes me a little happier as well. I might even read your review in an upcoming episode.
If you have comments, questions, or complaints about this episode or the podcast, please leave a comment down below and I’ll get back to you immediately