A look back, a look forward for the podcast
In this episode I look back at 2022 and its highlights on the podcast, and what you can expect for 2023.
Episodes I mentioned
- 121: Andrew Bowker on “Build Your Own Product”
- 106: Product Management And The Smart Sales Method, with Joe Morone
- 98: The 5 Immutable Truths of Great Product Managers with JJ Rorie
- 123: Value Proposition Considered Problematic?
- 116: The Impact of Getting Better at Product Management
- 111: How To Master Strategic Product Management
- 125: The Value Inequality – Part 1 (Rerun)
- 126: The Value Inequality – Part 2 (Rerun)
Other great guest episodes you should check out
- 105: Katia Suchkova on Making The Transition to Product Leadership
- 107: Overcoming Biases Using Adversarial Product Management, with Chris Butler
- 109: Mehmet Baha On Psychological Safety
- 110: Adil Berdai Tells Us About Calido
- 112: Seth Erickson On Storytelling
- 119: John Fontenot and The Urgency of “Never Assume”
- My new weekly (free) meetup: There are still a lot of details to figure out, but the first meetup will be January 13, 2023. Go to secretsofpm.com/meetup to sign up.
- Go visit The Secrets of Product Management community – please check it out!
Product Management Grad School
Would you like to work with me? I’ll help you apply the ideas I share in the podcast to accelerate your career, ramp up your impact, and build your confidence.
In my 90-day product management mastery program you will:
- Build a clear roadmap for your product management career.
- Train your product thinking.
- Grow your expertise in strategic leadership.
- Develop persuasion and storytelling skills to lead through influence
Learn more at the PM Grad School website.
Subscribe and comment
If you want to help me out, and more importantly, help other product managers find and enjoy this podcast, please subscribe on your podcast system of choice. And consider giving me a review on iTunes or “starring” the episode on your player. It helps other people find the podcast, and makes me a little happier as well. I might even read your review in an upcoming episode.
If you have comments, questions, or complaints about this episode or the podcast, please leave a comment down below and I’ll get back to you immediately.