Complexity and consistency and other challenges
In this episode of the Secrets of Product Management, a quick look back at 2021, that leads me directly into some thoughts about complexity – the domain of product management – and some mental models that I find useful.
- A quick retrospective
- Leading into a discussion of systems versus goals
- And then a short dive into complexity – the domain of product management
- James Clear’s article “Forget About Setting Goals. Focus on This Instead“
- Richard Cordes’ article “Making sense of sensemaking: What it is and what it means for pandemic research”
- Wikipedia article on Cynefin
- Dave Snowden’s site, TheCynefin.co.
Related podcast episodes
Don’t forget to subscribe!
If you want to help me out, and more importantly, help other product managers find and enjoy this podcast, please subscribe on your podcast system of choice. And consider giving me a review on iTunes or “starring” the episode on your player. It helps other people find the podcast, and makes me a little happier as well. I might even read your review in an upcoming episode. And there are some beautiful sharing buttons you can use as well.